Handy guide to today's railroads in California are noted for their clarity, accuracy and ease of use. Designed for quick reference in the field in a narrow format that fits in your pocket or camera bag.
Each page highlights a separate subdivision and follows the line throughout its length, crossing state boundaries as necessary. Nearby abandoned or unused routes are also shown as space allows.
- Detailed maps arranged by subdivision (Sample)
- Class Ones: BNSF Railway • Union Pacific
- Shortlines: Alameda Corridor • Arizona & California • California Northern • Central California Traction • Central Oregon & Pacific • Fillmore & Western • Lake Railway • Modesto & Empire Traction • Northwestern Pacific • Pacific Harbor Line • Pacific Imperial • Pacific Sun • Quincy Railroad • San Diego & Imperial Valley • San Joaquin Valley • Santa Cruz & Monterey Bay • Santa Maria Valley • Sierra Northern • Stockton Terminal & Eastern • Trona Railway • Ventura County • West Isle Line • Yreka Western
- Tourist Lines: Napa Valley Railroad • Western Railway Museum
- Station index, detector and tunnel locations
- Major highways shown for reference
- New! Locations of major tourist railroads and museums.
- Fold-out detail maps of San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Basin areas.
- Fold-out locator map inside back cover is easy to access and is keyed to page numbers of detail maps
- Printed on heavy ivory-colored stock for reduced glare and increased durability
- Spiral bound to open flat. Folds back easily to keep your place!
- 72 pages, approx. 4.25 x 11 inches